Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Back!! Drunken Ghost Hunter's Wednesday's!!!

Yep.....that's right!!! Ghost Hunters is supposed to begin airing it's new season TONIGHT. I can't wait. It's been a nerve wracking few days, and it will be enjoyable to sit down, with a glass of wine and watch the guys try to catch ghosts.

It'll be doubly nice, because the plan for dinner is BLT sandwiches which aren't terribly taxing. Easy and wine are the theme for this evening's dinner and entertainment.

I dont' have much to add today. It's been a relatively quiet day---not much drama, or anything out of the ordinary.

I hadn't mentioned that on top of the college drama, son #1 had an accident on Friday evening. One would think by looking at the car that it may not be damaged too much, BUT when driven, it's all swimmy and shimmying.......like the suspension is damaged. I suppose there is some DRAMA in that story---because of course, I don't want MAH BABY to be at fault, but that is what it's looking like...........so I've been a little worked up over the outcome of the accident. And hoping beyond HOPE that the repairs will be able to be paid in payments. I dont' know if the shop will do that for us or not, but I've asked. The owner said he'd see what the damages are to the car, and we'd see what we could work out. I take that to be a positive sign.

I've been wanting peanut butter cookies with M & M's in them. I bought some at a local farmer's market a few weeks back and they were GOOD. I just don't want to mess with making them......I want some to just appear....fresh, hot, yummy cookies.

I'm out of here for now. We'll talk ghosts tomorrow, if the hunters find any..

toodles for now.

5 comments:

Whiskeymarie said...

I don't feel like cooking- can you come over and make me a BLT too? Oh, and if you could bring some wine as well, that would be just peachy.

Perfectly Shelly said...

Sure, I can swing by!!

Arbor Mist or Boone's Farm?

stoogepie said...

I'm sure they will find ghosts. Ghosts are everywhere.

The thing that bugs me about ghosts is their incredible lack of manners. You don't invite them to a party, but there they are anyway. They leave the toilet bowl seat up, they forget to flush, and you can look in the sink and tell they didn't wash their hands. They use the last of the toilet paper and don't replace the roll. They get something out of the closet and don't close the closet door behind them. They leave a room and don't turn off the lights even though nobody else is in there. I could go on.

Oh, they'll find ghosts all right, but who wants to?

Anonymous said...

Did I tell you they want to do a show about my house? One of their wives reads my blog and they want to come!!!

I'll let you know when and if it happens so you can come and have them sign your tushie.

Perfectly Shelly said...

Are you effing joking?

You are so lucky.

Be sure to have GF explain to Jason and Grand (and tatoo Steve, too), what Princes do!!!!