Friday, February 29, 2008

Matt or Ben

Although many may think it crass, or juvenile.....Mr. Perfectly and I have had a BLAST with the Sarah Silverman video "I'm f&^$ing Matt Damon". She made it for Jimmy Kimmell--her real life boyfriend who has this 'feud' with Damon........ We've laughed and laughed....primarily because when we happened upon it (we weren't searching for it....Mr. Perfectly found it by accident), it struck us as hysterical that Matt Damon is in the video......I couldn't get the tune out of my brain for a week.

Well, the tune is back.........with a 'revenge' video from Kimmell. I think it's funnier than Silverman's......it's "I'm f*&%ing Ben Affleck".....you decide. Go to Mr. Perfectly's blog here and vote....the poll is on the right hand side......we want to know who YOU'D rather do? Matt or Ben......

No comments: